Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Thank you all for continued support of The Nest Theatre during these difficult times. As you can imagine, things are running differently for the entire planet. We had announced on 3/13 that programming would be on hold through 3/31 after running shows 3/13 & 14 (choosing to purposely sell at half capacity to provide social distancing for the audience). Currently the government has requested we all stay at home and stay safe through 5/1…so we’re definitely on hold until 5/1 or the government says otherwise.
“Should I buy tickets to later shows to help support?”
Here are some great things you can do to help us out while this is all happening:
1) we will be presenting Virtual Shows via Facebook Live throughout the quarantine.
2) we have a DONATE button on our main site menu and down below. If you are in a position to donate, we sure would appreciate it.
3) we will be opening up GIFT CERTIFICATES. These will be available in show prices and class prices.
4) brush up on your improv learning through our SHOP. We’ll be providing links to improv books that are chalk full of information to accompany your improv learning at The Nest.
5) Watch our fun events on our Facebook page (The Nest Theatre). Not only will Nest players be doing a handful of streaming shows, but they will be hosting activities and events that you can participate in along with us! We’re all going to need a bit of distraction and a lot of laughs.
“Anything else I should do?”
-Stay smart and stay safe.
We look forward to seeing you again IN PERSON!
Tara and Rance
Owners of The Nest Theatre